Friday, January 1, 2016

Predictions for 2016

Normally I like to make predictions for the upcoming year, but I gotta tell ya.  This year I'm kind of stumped.  I mean I could make a bunch, but my confidence level in any of them is pretty low.  But I'll try to come up with 10 of them, not setting my sites too high.


  1. Fed will have the interest rate back up to at least .5% if not .75% by the end of the year.
  2. The Trans Pacific Partnership will pass.
  3. Trump will get the republican nomination and will be the next president (my confidence level in this one is low...but out of all the scenarios I see this as the most likely).
  4. There will be legitimate Congressional blow back to Obama's lawlessness on immigration.  Some of his executive orders will be reversed.
  5. Nothing will happen to Hillary for all her illegal activities at the State Department and with the Clinton Foundation.
  6. Fighting will continue in Ukraine for most of the year but stabilize towards the end of the year.
  7. Ebola will make a big come back in Africa, and you could see more cases in the West, but it will not be a pandemic, yet.
  8. Assad will still be in power in 2017.
  9. Middle class will start becoming a real voice of power in America.  The middle class will make it harder for the party of DC to get it's way, though they still will but with substantial more push back.
  10.  Private companies will begin censorship on their own on a much greater degree in 2016 to comply with the regimes expressed or hinted at's wishes.
  11. There will be at least two islamic militant attacks on US soil...unfortunately.
Well, there is 10 predictions plus a bonus.  Write yours in the comments.

No comments: